The acronym CEREC stands for “Chairside Economical Restoration Esthetic Ceramics.” This revolutionary technology makes it possible for dental patients to get the crowns they need in just one dental appointment. Our Glendale dentist office is proud to offer this innovative treatment option to our patients, and we’ve put together this brief explanation of CEREC so that you can better understand how it works. With CEREC the name really says it all, so let’s take this acronym letter by letter to learn more about what CEREC crowns can do!
· The primary benefit of CEREC technology is that our dentist can now craft your crown in our dental office during your dental appointment. You won’t have to leave the office, schedule another appointment, or wear ill-fitting temporary crowns before you receive your permanent dental restoration.
· The CEREC system is designed to offer these amazing benefits without being prohibitively expensive for our patients. We can deliver same-day, attractive dental crowns that fit your budget!
· The main function of CEREC crowns is to restore your smile to optimal functionality. These crowns will help you preserve a healthy smile for years to come!
· When you choose CEREC, you choose a dental restoration that will enhance the appearance of your overall smile. CEREC crowns are crafted to suit each patient—the size and shape of your smile. These all white restorations look fresh, clean, and totally natural!
· CEREC crowns are milled of high-quality porcelain. Porcelain mimics the color and luminosity of natural dental enamel, and it stands up to the wear and tear of daily use!
As you can see CEREC crowns offer many more benefits than traditional crowns. Discover how quick and easy it can be to get the dental care you need! Give our Glendale CEREC dentists a call today to learn more!