Our Glendale cosmetic dentist office offers a wide array of effective and convenient cosmetic dentistry treatments. None, however, are as fast and versatile as cosmetic bonding. This simple process can improve your teeth in a number of ways. Here our Glendale dentist outlines some of the ways that we use dental bonding in our office—read on to see if dental bonding may be right for your smile.
Dental bonding is a very straightforward process. While you are undergoing dental bonding our dentist uses dental resin to repair, reshape, or brighten the appearance of a tooth. Dental resin is durable and it looks like natural enamel, so you can achieve seamless results.
So what can our dentist do for your smile with dental bonding?
If you want to use dental bonding to achieve cosmetic results you can…
· Straighten the appearance of slightly misaligned teeth
· Make cracks and chips in your enamel disappear
· Lighten the appearance of stained or dull teeth
· Build up the appearance of short or poorly proportioned teeth
· By making certain teeth slightly wider, our dentist can close gaps between teeth
Dental bonding is also useful for repairing structural problems and dental damage.
· Dental bonding can repair dental damage like cracks, chips, or broken teeth
· Dental bonding can also be used to even out your bite surfaces
Dental bonding is an ideal solution for many patients because it is affordable, fast, natural looking, and durable. Once the dental bonding process is complete, you will be able to eat and speak normally.
If you want to learn more about how this cosmetic treatment works, please call our Glendale cosmetic dentist office for more information. You can also schedule a consultation with our dentist to get more personalized information about cosmetic treatments. We look forward to speaking with you!