If you are one of the many people who is tired of living with a smile that you don’t love, our Glendale Invisalign dentists are here to help. We firmly believe that everyone deserves to have a smile that not only looks great, but also function optimally. That is where Invisalign comes in.
Invisalign is a completely metal-free orthodontic treatment that is designed to shift your teeth into better alignment over time. Rather than relying on metal brackets and wires to move teeth, Invisalign utilizes a series of clear plastic aligners.
With Invisalign, you can:
- Close gaps in your smile
- Straighten crooked and crowded teeth
- Correct bite problems, like overbite, underbite, and crossbite
- Widen your smile
Obviously, this type of treatment is beneficial aesthetically. However, what many people don’t know, is that Invisalign can also improve the health of your smile. Here’s how:
- Well-aligned teeth are easier to keep clean than crooked or crowded teeth, allowing you to clear away accumulated plaque
- Promptly treating bite dysfunction minimizes your risk of developing TMJ damage. When your bite is poorly aligned, you will unconsciously change how you chew in order to prevent your teeth from coming together unnaturally. Over time, this puts an immense amount of strain on your temporomandibular joints.
- When your bite functions optimally, you do not put unnecessary strain and pressure on individual teeth when you chew. This helps to protect your natural teeth from cracks and chips
Sometimes, taking care of your smile means taking steps to prevent future dental problems with proactive treatment. For many people, Invisalign orthodontic treatment can be helpful in this respect.
If you want to learn more about Invisalign, or any of your cosmetic dentistry options, our Glendale dentists are here to help you! You can reach our team by calling our office, scheduling a personal consultation, or using the Contact Us page on our site to submit an inquiry.