Cosmetic dentistry treatments are allowing more patients than ever before to achieve smiles that they truly love. A popular treatment among dental patients of many ages is Invisalign aligner treatment. Invisalign is suitable for many different types of patients. Today our Glendale dentists are giving you some information to help you assess whether or not Invisalign is right for you.
First of all, here are some of the cosmetic issues Invisalign can correct.
· Straighten crooked teeth
· Close gaps between teeth
· Widen a narrow smile
· Correct misaligned bites
If you want to make any of these changes to your smile, then you may want to learn more about what Invisalign can do!
Here are some of the differences between using Invisalign and using traditional braces:
1. Invisalign aligners are made of clear plastic resin, while braces are usually metal
2. Invisalign does not use brackets and wires, rather the Invisalign aligner fits snugly over all of your teeth—applying constant pressure to your smile
3. Braces are affixed to a patient’s teeth—Invisalign aligners are removable
4. When the Invisalign aligner is in place, it is discreet, and it allows your natural smile to shine through
5. Because Invisalign aligners are made of resin, they are smooth and do not irritate oral tissues like metal braces do
Many people choose Invisalign treatment because it doesn’t mar their respective smiles with metal. Plus, with removable aligners, it is easy to keep your smile clean throughout the treatment process.
If you have been looking for a way to straighten and perfect your smile, consider Invisalign. Our Glendale Invisalign dentists can give you all of the information that you need to get started. To reach our dental team, just give us a call or use the Contact Us page on our website.