One of the most important things that we do in our Glendale dental office is to help our patients find the perfect treatments for their smiles and their unique situations. In today’s short article we are going to give you a better idea of what types of factors we consider when helping dental patients assess various treatments. We hope that this information helps you consider what types of treatments might be appropriate for your smile.
So when you come in for your consultation with our dental team, we will:
· Get familiar with what you want to change about your smile: are you looking to achieve a specific cosmetic result? Do you have chronic dental issues that we need to address?
· Consider your timeline: if you have a special event coming up, or if you’re trying to space treatment out in a specific way, our dental team can help you spread our treatments out in a way that is most efficient for you.
· Assess your budget: one of the great things about modern dentistry is that there are a range of treatment options to suit many different budgets. Let our dental team know what you’re comfortable with!
· Explain post-treatment care: different patients are comfortable with different amounts and types of post-treatment maintenance. We want to make sure that the treatments we perform meet both your short-term and long-term needs.
· Consider the treatment process: if you have any dental fears or anxieties, please let our dental team know. We will help you choose a treatment plan that keeps you as calm and comfortable as possible, so that you feel confident throughout the entire process.
Do you have questions for our dental team? Ready to schedule a consultation? Please know that you can always call our Glendale dentists to get started. You can always submit a question for our team through the Contact Us page on our website, and we’ll get back to you promptly.