As we age, it is inevitable that our teeth age along with us, at least to a certain extent. However, this doesn’t mean that you’re stuck with and older, worn-looking smile; our Glendale cosmetic dentists offer a number of treatment options that can refresh your teeth, and make your whole smile look younger.
There are a few key culprits that can make your smile look older than you want it to:
- Stained or dark dental enamel
- Tooth damage, like cracks, chips, or uneven tooth edges
- Thin dental enamel
- Eroded bite surfaces, which leave your teeth looking blunt or short
Depending on the type of aesthetic problem you’re dealing with, you may benefit from one or a few of these cosmetic treatments:
- Professional dental whitening to minimize existing stains and discoloration on your teeth.
- Dental bonding, which is used to resurface unsightly enamel, repair cracked or chipped teeth, and even close gaps in your smile.
- Porcelain veneers, which are individually crafted aesthetic restorations that are permanently bonded to the patient’s natural tooth structure. Once your veneers in place, it completely covers the existing tooth. And, because every veneer is custom shaped, sized, and shaded to fit the patient’s needs, these restorations deliver exceptionally natural looking results.
Some patients find that they are able to meet their aesthetic and functional dental goals by using only one treatment, or treating only select teeth. Other people choose to combine treatment options or complete full smile makeovers. When you come in for your consultation with our Glendale cosmetic dentists, we’ll be able to give you a better idea of what your treatment plan and timeline might look like.
The best way to get started is to call our office to speak to a member of our team, or to use the Contact Us page on our site to submit an inquiry. We look forward to speaking with you!