When patients come into our Glendale cosmetic dentistry office, we help them choose aesthetic treatments that meet their needs. If you want to improve the appearance of your smile, you have a number of modern and effective options.
Here are some of the aesthetic issues that we commonly address in our office:
· Lighten dark or stained teeth
· Straighten crooked or crowded smiles
· Close gaps between teeth
· Correct unattractive dental damage
· Replace missing teeth
· Build a more balanced and proportionate smile
Now let’s talk about some of the treatments that we use in order to achieve these results:
· Dental whitening treatments lighten natural enamel by lifting stains that are embedded in the tooth structure
· Dental bonding treatment (the application of dental resin to natural teeth) can whiten the smile, make a smile appear straighter and more seamless, and correct dental damage
· Porcelain cosmetic restorations can completely transform the patient’s smile—color, structure, and shape
· Dental implants are used to replace missing teeth—these implants can be used to replace a single tooth or multiple teeth, depending on your needs
· Dental contouring—contouring of the dental enamel and the gum tissue—can make your smile appear more balanced and perfected
Some people simply want to make small tweaks to their smiles—these dental patients may be able to achieve desired results with one treatment option. Patients who want to achieve more extensive results can combine treatments in order to turn their dream smiles into realities.
Our Glendale cosmetic dentists are happy to give you all of the information that you need, and point you toward the right treatments for your smile. Please give us a call, or contact our team through our website when you are ready to get started! We’re here for you!